The ability to effectively prepare for a project is vital to your success. Project preparation consists of multiple processes that work together and, when performed effectively, increase your efficiency and profitability, improve client satisfaction and enhance team and vendor relationships. Come away with the knowledge and skills to perform two of the critical processes in project preparation: estimating costs and creating the schedule to complete the project.
As a graduate of this course, you will be able to:
- Illustrate how estimating and scheduling work together to effectively set up the project.
- Identify the fundamentals of estimating to identify the costs (not the selling price).
- Use spreadsheets and packaged estimating systems.
- Identify the fundamentals of scheduling.
- Illustrate the schedule as a key communication tool.
This course provides six hours of continuing education credits for these NAHB designations: CAPS, CGA, CGB, CGP, CGR, CMP, CSP, GMB, GMR, Master CGP, Master CSP and MIRM.