Thursday, April 22, 2021 | 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Customers today are both demanding and selective and, thanks to technology, they are very well educated. How do you stand out from the crowd and make your brand relevant? This course gives you an overview of the many types of marketing and sales tools to help you build your unique brand and a positive reputation so you can engage and motivate potential customers, clients and referral partners to choose your product or remodeling services. The course includes exclusive resources for learning more about the sales and marketing techniques described.
As a graduate of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify social media and emerging technology to enhance marketing.
- Describe time-tested and cutting-edge tactics to increase the effectiveness of advertising, promotions and public relations.
- Identify a variety of methods to generate and qualify sales leads.
- Describe positive strategies to gain the agreement and close the sale.
- Describe follow through techniques that lead to great referrals.
This course is required for the following NAHB designations: CGB, CGR
This course provides six hours of continuing education credits for these NAHB designations: CAPS, CGA, CGB, CGP, CGR, CSP, GMB, GMR, Master CGP, Master CSP.